Wednesday, February 10, 2010

[Trans] Junsu’s Fanboy: Xiah Junsu… Am I Gay?


Xiah Junsu… Am I gay??

Hi everyone…… Junsu is 1 year older than me
but every time I see him, I want to make him cry.. (= =)
I want to hit him and then tie him up
Not to do that…… Just want to hug him (= = ……)
I’m not perverted… … but I always look at Junsu’s butt… … I’m becoming really weird… …
What should I do…… what to do……
Also, is he really going out with Micky Yoochun?
Please reply to me……


credit: Naver지식IN + baidu
trans + shared by: sharingyoochun.net

..LOL!...lololol I wont say if yoosu is real or not cos I might get fangirls beating me up lol that's why I dunno about yunjae either (though I love it ) um..LOL it's alright it's alright..Junsu is that perfect..XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez