Saturday, February 13, 2010

[TRANS] 100213 Confession from The Heart of Super Junior Lee Teuk

Super Junior leader’s Lee Teuk shed some tears when was sharing his experience to see his junior TVXQ debuted before him.

Super Junior Lee Teuk was filmed for his first guest appearance at SBS E!TV Hyungnim Restaurant which will be broadcast on the 17th.

Lee Teuk said, “In June 2002, I was ahead to debute in a five members group. However, the debut timing came to loosen as the whole Republic of Korea was shaken by the heat of World Cup fever. In the end, I had to watch my hoobae TVXQ to debut first afterall.”

He continued, “Of course I congratulated them excitedly, but when I went back home, I was crying inside the bus all alone.” he confessed the painful story.

In addition, Lee Teuk also shared another honest talk of his difficult trainee years, and now the hardship of becoming a leader of his group. The show will broadcast on midnight the 18th.

Source:newsen
Translation:sharingyoochun.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez