Friday, February 12, 2010

[TRANS] 100213 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update

2010-02-12 18:11:14

Jaejonng’ s Kiss!

At last, I came to Jaejoong’s kiss scene!!
This is the live coverage of my subs.

I am trying to connect together the story (which was cut), by the subbed lines.
By main force. Doing my very best. Desperate, I am.
Please watch it. At the movie theater.

Oh. It took me hours, such a long time.
This is the catastasis of the movie. Jaejoong’s kiss is.

The Korean language is a wonder, and it is very hard to translate as
“○○ kashira”. (T/N: a way of finishing the Japanese sentence in a girlish way)
Same with “○○ nanoyone” (T/N: also a girlish phrase)
The Korean sense of language, the notes… I cannot hear as they are saying it in a soft way.
I am taking care of such small things when making the Japanese subs.
For real, I madly concentrated on my works.

I’m doing my best.
Is it “paiten!” in Korean?

(few sentences omitted)


2010-02-12 20:24:08

Live Coverage 2

Uh. I want Natsuko Toda (T/N: the most famous subtitles’ translator in Japan) to be at my side.
Shoud I put “!” after the sentences? Or, not?

“Where am I, now”
“In my dreams?”

Kya~~! Jaejoong is saying such snobbish words. (Well, I myself have written the lines……

If I write like this in my blog, the Japanese movies and dramas would be angry (since it will be a spoiler).
I am writing this because the movie was made in Korea, it shouldn’t be discovered.
This is a secret.

2010-02-12 22:50:46

Live Coverage 3

I’ve seen enough.
Of Jaejoong.
Maybe the fans will get angry.
But it is now always Jaejoong,
and the Korean lines are cut in odd places (it is extremely difficult to fit in the Japanese words).
I wanted to watch Music Station. (T/N: The Music Station on Feb 12 was a special program, celebrating it’s 1000th times of broadcast.)

I still have tons to work for this,
and my eyes are tired.
I’m in the room with the heater for the whole day, and now I have dry skin.

Oh.
Thinking about..
The subbers for “Alien” and “E.T.” (sorry, too old) should be tired of seeing Alien.
Maybe they come into their dreams?

This is a painful task. Writing the subs.
I want some payment for this. (I think I cannot receive any)
I said, I’ll do it, I can do it, please let me sub. I raised my hand myself.


(few sentences omitted)




Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez