Friday, February 12, 2010

[TRANS] 100212 Eriko Kitagawa's Blog Update

2010-02-12 01:04:46
JAEJOONG’S MOVIE

I am now subbing the movie.

DDDD, Difficult.
It’s all cut. Oh, no.
(I mean that there are so many cuts. Many scenes.)
Probably the measure was too long.

Please.
If you are reading my blog,
please purchase the novel, and refer to it.
You can borrow the book at the library, or BOOK-OFF (T/N: nationwide famous chain secondhand bookstore) is OK, too.

In that novel, there is the complete version.

When will this movie be released?
Anyway, I'm told to rush with my work.

I am trying to do so.
But, there are so many cut scenes and lines, I am almost becoming mad during the subs.

"Don’t cry, just work. Don't cry, eat your meals. Don't cry, take a bath. Don't cry, walk. Take a step, forward. One step at the time is OK." says Hana (HyoJoo-chan).
"Each man must look to himself to teach him the meaning of life. It is not something discovered: it is something molded," says Jaejoong.

All of these lovely scenes were cut.

In fact, Jaejoong's line was a quote from a story.
I've written that I've made a quotation from a certain story.
Jaejoong is saying something like "this is a word of a famous author".
Anyone who knows the original quote, please raise your hands!
(I think that the wording may slightly differ.)

You are truly an intellectual!



Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Special thanks: diana© @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez