Saturday, February 13, 2010

[TRANS] 100212 Interview with Xiah: 100212 "There is no Kim Junsu, there is Mozart."

2010.02.12 16:18:04
Central Daily News: Joins.com


◆ Kind of like a "TVXQ" style = "Musical is the genre wherein a performance is maximized with a song, and a song is maximized by a performance. Because I did not know acting in the musical field, I decided to think, 'How about Mozart? How would he react?'"

Xiah Junsu is usually an optimist, but he experienced a feeling of strain like he was being choked at the time of his first performance. "It felt like I went back to the time of our debut. There is no Kim Junsu anymore, and there is only Mozart. I went onstage thinking that music is all I have, and both the pain and the happiness of Mozart for the sake of music resembled my own feelings."

It was the first big single performance for him alone. Of course, it was burdensome for him. He always performs as one of the five members (1/5) of TVXQ.

"Other TVXQ members cover for me when I make mistakes, but I thought that in a musical, it would be a fight for me alone. However, it turns out that when I say my lines slow, my partner copes with it quickly, and other actors take care of it as if I am languid, and we all exchange our performances like that. Kind of like the other musical actors are the members of TVXQ (LOL)."

◆ An idol, fan culture = There were many objections to his challenge at this time. It was anticipated by him. "I am the lead character who is from an idol group, and it could be said that I am a person who is displeased by the various people that live in a musical world all the time. But there is really much that I am thankful for, and I think that I am very fortunate. All of them are warm and they talk to me casually. There were many bashful scenes such as the kiss scene, or intense performances, but I was able to execute them well, thanks to everyone's grace. I am thankful."

According to Lee Songjung, a musical director, "Xiah Junsu is the type of person who is the first one to greet and talk to his co-actors and the seniors, and he always creates an interesting and fun atmosphere." Just like the director mentioned, Xiah Junsu's special affinity (bright and cheerful personality) had helped him. "There are many fans who have encountered a musical for the very first time, and there are considerably quite a number of persons who are drowning in to its charm. I am happy if I am able to contribute to the expansion of musical market."

This performance was said to be "the performance that the fans had completed." The intensive degree of the fans completed the performance itself. The prediction that female fans would change the atmosphere of the musical came off. "Our fans sorted everything out, and knew where they were at. Some of them even studied the point to view the musical in the right way by learning it at a fan page."

He says that so far, there was not even a single musical work he watched properly at a theater. The reason is because he was chased around by a long trainee period and a busy schedule. However, he already carried an atmosphere that he had become "The musical missionary." "I fall into the charm of the musical more and more while standing onstage. Will spectators watch the musical 10,000,000 times, kind of like a movie sometime in the coming years? I want to perform the musical again someday in the future."


Always Keep The Faith!


Source: Central Daily News: japanese.joins.com
Translation: Junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez