Saturday, February 13, 2010

[TRANS] 100213 Yoochun’s Hidden Message in Tohomobile

2010-02-13 14:27:55

In the lyrics of
【With All My Heart ~君が踊る、夏~】
I thought "Oh!"
I also received a message from m-san,
the last phrase of the song, sung by Yoochun…
"With all my heart. Find me, and I’ll be there for you"

Yes! YES!
What am I saying?
I’m thinking about Yoochun’s "Shukudai desu. Bokuwo sagashitemite kudasai!!"
(T/N: "Homework for you! Please try to find me!!")
(T/N2: this is one of the Tohomobile pictures, click here!)

I have been thinking much about his message ever since I’ve seen the picture.
As always, Yoochun should have wanted to convey a message to us.
(T/N: the blog author romi-san is a great fan of Yoochun)

When I saw the lyrics of the song …I thought "Oh~~he was referring to this~!"
Isn’t "Bokuwo sagashite" in English, "Find me"?

"With all my heart. Find me, and I’ll be there for you".
should mean,
"Please with all your might…look for me. I’m always at your side."

Oh~ Yoochun, you are so deep.
Wow~ Yoohun!
You got me!
Cheers…
"( ^-^)/且☆且\(^-^ )"

T/N: For the video and lyrics of the lovely ballad “With All My Heart ~君が踊る、夏~, please click here.



Source: MY TREASURE (romi’s blog)
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez