Thursday, January 7, 2010

[FANACC] 100202 HEY!JJ 2nd Anniversary + Birthday Party for Jaejoong

- Please do not hotlink the images -

On the 2nd, the day of the gathering, it was very cold, not even joking, it hailed in the morning. I had to go to class in the morning, but at 11:30 I skipped class╮(╯▽╰)╭ . When we arrived around 12, we saw Jaejoong’s poster, me and a friend ran over and kissed it, haha



(*^__^*) Hehe……I kissed the Jaejoong on the right


We were still early when we went in line, there were about 20 people. Saw a lot of friendly faces and greeted them. There were a couple of fan arts on display, each with lots of love









Then inside, everyone’s given things as memoirs (T/N: hard translation, forgive me), Heaven’s Postman magazine, a specific membership card, my card number is 310 (*^__^*) also green glow sticks. Those that showed up late did not get the souvenirs, but everyone got the Heaven’s Postman magazine, I kissed the magazine again ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Everyone had a towel in hand, later with signs, the signs shown so brighly that when a friend dropped something, you can find it using that light–
That day, with the honored guests (T/N: VIP??) and audience, there were about 200 people, not too many! But many seems to come from out of town, there was even one from Australia ~~~(>_<)~~~~ (T/N: If I was her, I’d go back to the warm land and stalk JCS!) There were a couple that are from Shanghai that arrived today and leave after the event, also there are some from Guangzhou and brough me some wife cookies (T/N: 老婆饼… a type of chinese pastry with wintermelons inside <– thanks Dora for the clarification) ╮(╯▽╰)╭ There were still more that will go abroad the next day, as the result of the snow storm they were almost unable to leave… Everyone came here because they love Jaejoong, not because of anything else, so the gathering was filled with love.




PS: Because this involves Jaejoong’s family members, therefore the pictures are dark for protection, please forgive me


Then we watched a little film on Jaejoong made by HeyJJ: his childhood, his gentleness, his group and so on. I have to say, there were a couple of Yunjae shots, whenever those came on screen there were lots of screams (T/N: *waves Yunjae banner and screams with them*)! Seriously, Yunjae fans, very amazing- – Then this video made me cry, when I saw some of the clips, like the period when Jaejoong’s leg was injured, I cried, so embarrassed, I lowered my hat to cover it up! After the film ended, the host asksed, “Do you think this is well mad? Touching? Have you cried?” Everyone waved their glow sticks. Someone in front of me continued to wave her glow stick, the host even came and interviewed her, I immediately wiped away my tears, lowered my head, thank goodness she stood in front of me, hiding me, hehe! PS: Don’t know where they invited the host, seems like someone’s colleague- – she had on makeup, when she came close, she scared me to death~~~(>_<)~~~~
Jaejoong filmed a VCR for us, he smiled so happily, I couldn’t hear anything he said at first, because everyone were screaming, so I can’t hear anything, later whenever one calmed down he greated as saying: WELCOME TO HEY JJ. Then he smiled beautifully ╮(╯▽╰)╭ Basically he said he was sad that he couldn’t attend, but if there is a chance in the future, he would come to China and so on. I didn’t film the video, I think HeyJJ will release it themselves in the future, we weren’t allowed to film there anyways. Can’t help it if someone else did film it though!! Everyone wait to watch this clip!! hehe


Then comes COSPLAY, the most exciting part of the event, the group is pretty good. COS Jaejoong looks like the real person in some angles, but not much when you look close up. COS Changmin is very much a like too, the same feeling. COS Yunho is very good too, very handsome. COS Yoochun is a girl as well, very interesting, COS Junsu,(*^__^*) hehe…… Seems just like Junsu, hehe

- Again, please don't hotlink the images so they won't disappear ^^; -



Then Jaejoong’s family spoke – - this time Jaejoong’s parents, eldest sister, 3rd sister, 6th sister, 8th sister, a nephew, 2 news came, we’ve seen them before! Jaejoong’s mom looks rich and honorable, gentle, said many touching words, the same with his dad, he seemed emotional, continually saying thanks, they mentioned DBSK, but I didn’t understand most of it, my Korean is still at the beginner stage~~~(>_<)~~~~, then they let all of us to sing Happy Birthday. The eldest sister and the 3rd sister were like usual, 6th sister this time wore leopard print (T/N: I’m fashion retarded, please forgive me), looks very very young, compoared with last year’s wedding picture, she looks at least 10 years younger ╮(╯▽╰)╭ 8th sister is still the same, I don’t have much thought, I said to my friend maybe she should change up the hat, since she always wears that one ┭┮﹏┭┮ like in previous winter outfits. Then Jaejoong’s cute nephew and niece said something, the niece is so cute, ran around the place with a camera- -、,when her mom got ahold of her, she said “annyeong haseyo” and nothing more, her voice is so cute. To protect the family, I wont upload their pictures.

PS:A little side story, when we were in like, before the performance started, I put down my stuff and went to the restroom, later when I came back, they were seated at the VIP table, but I wasn’t paying much attention and continued walking to my seat. Because it was very dark, when I was near the 8th sister, I tripped, so I saw the 8th and 6th sister, they were sitting close by, I was behind them ╮(╯▽╰)╭ when I got back to my seat I told them Jaejoong’s family is here, they all went to take pictures ~~~(>_<)~~~~ but they were all shooed back, because they weren’t allowed to take pictures~~~(>_<)~~~~

In the end, its time for the birthday cake. The cake is very pretty (T/N: as shown in picture below so I wont translate the description!), Everyone sang Happy Birthday many times, Jaejoong’s mom had lead us in singing. Then we cut the cake, and ate it. I didn’t want to eat at first, but I was hungry so I grabbed a plate. In result I got the piece with the mouth, the entire mouth is mine, HAHA!!!! BOBO



Almost forgot, after the birthday song, there were door prizes. Jaejoong’s family drew the tickets. I didn’t have any like so I didn’t get anything. All the signatures, bags, I didn’t get any of it ┭┮﹏┭┮
The two friends behind me got signature again, for the 2nd year!!

PS: I forgot again, about Aobisi (T/N: is that right?? forgive me if its not) charitable event, Beijing’s donation number is 52000, when the host asked, “Do you know what this number stand for?” Everyone showed “I LOVE YOU” (T/N: I love you in Chinese is 我爱你, pinyin being wo ai ni, which sounds very close to the numbers 520 in Chinese). I was the only one that showed “I LOVE JAEJOONG” everyone laughed! The host said, I know you all love Jaejoong, hehe!!!
Then a lady from Aobisi said a bunch of stuff in English, all appreciative words – -!! when she mentioned KJJ, it sounded so mushy!! I had goosebumps!! Hoping one day Jaejoong could become Aobisi ambassador!!! His eyes are the prettiest!!!!!!!!!


Source: HEY!JJ + 妖女izz @ baidu
Translation: sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + OneTVXQ.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez