Sunday, January 3, 2010

[TRANS] 100104 Pictures from Bigeastation 144 Gallery, Pictures from the last episode


Yunho: “Thank you for all of your supports up to today! I am very lonely that all the broadcast is finished, but I think “Bigeastation” will remain in your and my heart forever. Everyone, ~have a good time~”

Jaejoong: “Everyone ~ thank you for these 2 years and 9 months!! This program gave us power, and was a real help to us!! I am lonely that the program will finish, but I want to go to your place as a new TOHO!! Please wait for us~! See You~”

Yoochun: “I am grateful for all of your ‘LOVE’. Thank you very much. I want to meet you again.”

Junsu: “I thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone that has been hearing this program every week for these 3 years. I think that we were able to achieve this stage since all of you have been continuously supporting us. I will do my best in order to meet all of your love.”

Changmin: “I was really happy these 3 years~ Thank you v~ery much☆”


Music 01 Break Out! Tohoshinki
Music 02 Choosey Lover Tohoshinki
Music 03 Stand By U Tohoshinki


T/N: The translation of the full version for episode 144 is here.

T/N2: Since I was too sad to make the comments when I posted the last episode, I would like to thank all the O! staffs’ efforts here. It is not only the translators but the proofreaders, Korean translators' helps (for the "How do you say it in Korean" corner), lovely templetes, subbing of the video, and all of the mods' assistance that made us enable to post such lovely works. I am truly grateful to all the staff of O!, such wonderful teamwork!

T/N3: Sayonara, Bigeastation~~~ Bigeastation will always remain in our hearts.



Source: JAPAN FM NETWORK Onair
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

It's coming to an end T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez