Saturday, January 9, 2010

[INFO] 100108 SS501 Kim Hyun Joong calling Kim Jae Joong because of a Korean TS

Here is the story:

Korean TS*: Hyun Joong oppa, where is Jae Joong oppa?

Hyun Joong: I am not sure. (Hyun Joong gave me his signature, then I saw him talking on the phone, seems like he was calling Jae Joong )

Hyun Joong: Hyung, where are you?

Jae Joong: I am at 압구정동 Apgujeong-dong, anything?

Hyun Joong: Nothing I will call you back later.

Hyun Joong: (Hanged up the phone and talked to me) he says he is at 압구정동 Apgujeong-dong hehe.

Credit: Daum Blog
Chinese Translation: xinhm@hyunjoongchina.com
English Translation: ss501fighting.wordpress.com
Please don’t reedit
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez