Sunday, January 3, 2010

[TRANS] 100103 Kikuchi P's Blog, An artist who appreciates Tohoshinki :)

This entry is about Kikuchi P went to Tokunaga Hideaki's concert at Tokyo International Forum whichTohoshinki also sent flowers to. He had a conversation with Tokunaga Hideaki after the concert.

I went to see Tokunaga Hideaki's concert at International Forum.
Since I also went to Makky's [Makihara Noriyuki] concert the other day, so I went to concerts 2 days in a row!!
On Monday I also went to Kuraki Mai's concert, I went to International Forum a total of 3 times this week (LOL).
After his live, in the dressing room, I had a talk with Tokunaga-san.
He said, "The reactions of Tohoshinki's fans were so amazing (LOL)," and laughed.
And then, I was reminded of his words to Tohoshinki's members after their performance of "Rainy Blue" on "FNS".
I could still remember him saying "Perfect! Perfect!" to them.
This year you have taken care of us a lot.
Let's have a good relationship next year too!

Source: Kikuchi P's Blog
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez