Saturday, January 9, 2010

[TRANS] 100109 Update of Yu Kigoshi’s Blog

2010-01-09 02:49:55
I made a message file!


We have three straight holidays starting from today.
The 11th is the coming-of-age celebration…for me, it was 8 years ago…
Well, I’m OK…I’m a teenager in my heart, but my body is in serious condition…
(T/N: Kigoshi has just recovered from his bad cold.)

I printed out some of your messages and made a file.

For the front page, I wrote many rows of “TVXQ”, changed the colors, so there is a big “TVXQ”~!

I copied all the remaining messages to a CD♪
So what’s left for me to do is …. Oh, my letter…
Since it will be the season of the yellow sand in Korea soon, I would like to enclose a simple present like Japanese candies~!
For singers, your throat is the most important part.
(When I lived in Korea, my throat had troubles with the yellow sand..)
So I’ll write my letter within this weekend!

I still have some trouble with my voice, but I’ve recovered.
Thank you for your worries.

Lastly…
I would like to thank you very much.
Thank you very much for reading my books, “The Secrets of Tohoshinki 1 & 2”.
There will be an extra issue for Part 2, too.
It was well worth walking around, collecting data through the hot summer days.
Thank you, thank you very much………


T/N: Please click here for information concerning Yu Kigoshi and of his supports to Tohoshinki.



Source: Yu Kigoshi’s blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez