Despite the conflict that involves some TVXQ members, TVXQ activities as five members in Japan are expected to continue.
According to Nikkan Sports Japan on January 3rd, TVXQ will remain their activities as five members.
Nikkan Sports reported that the disbanding issue of South Korea popular group TVXQ will not disturb their Japan activities as was quoted by one AVEX official, “The policy of having five members activities in Japan won’t change.”
- omitted due to repetitive info from previous articles we shared -
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + OneTVXQ.com
The omitted part is about:
- explaining a bit of JaeChunSu filing lawsuit in July last year to terminate exclusive contract.
- how TVXQ appeared at Japan year-end shows but seemed that HoMin didnt show the same great enthusiasm as the rest three members.
- the rumored deep cracks among members that is said to be impossibly repaired.
- SM statement that Japanese article about TVXQ disbanding was groundless and they didn’t even reach to step of disbanding at all.